"Democracy.... is non-negotiable." - Liberty Prime
Dark Horse Direct and Bethesda Softworks have teamed up and are proud to present Fallout 4: Liberty Prime Nuke Bomb Bookends! To defend Democracy, a mini-nuke just won't do! Commonly known as the Mark 28, the Brotherhood of Steel needs your help to infiltrate the Sentinel site to equip Liberty Prime with these gigantic tactical nukes.
Also includes an exclusive, highly detailed, double layered enamel pin, complete with display stand, featuring Liberty Prime!
Limited to 1000 units, these hefty Mark 28’s will make for a great statement piece! The front half measures 7 inches high by 6 inches wide by 6.5 inches deep, while the back half measures 6.8 inches high by 7 inches wide by 6.5 inches deep.
In game, these nukes will utterly annihilate everything caught in its blast, but rest assured, these bookends will only utterly support your need for more Fallout!
Pre-Order yours today before you fall into Liberty Prime’s target area!
- Fallout 4: Liberty Prime Nuke Bomb Bookends
- Front Half: 7” x 6” x 6.5” (177.8mm x 152.4mm x 165.1mm)
- Back Half: 6.8” x 7” x 6.5” (172.72mm x 177.8mm x 165.1mm)
- Fallout 4: Liberty Prime Double Layered Enamel Pin measuring 3” (76.2 mm) in diameter
- Certificate of Authenticity
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
- Edition Size: 1000
- Expected to Ship to Customers: July - September 2022*
- Materials: Polyresin
- Sculptor: BigShot Toyworks
- Prototyping and Paint: J.W. Productions
- Ordering Limitations: 2 Per Customer
- Product Packaging Size: 19.80" L (502.92mm) x 11.54" W (293.12mm) x 11.81" H (299.97mm)*
- Product + Packaging Dimensional Weight: 20lbs.*