Dive into deep space with this incredibly limited Alien: The Original Screenplay #1 exclusive variant by Carlos D’Anda! Limited to just 250 copies and includes an 11 inch by 17 inch fine art lithograph print (full-bleed, hand-numbered) of the fully realized concept for the original Alien. This is the perfect addition to your home or office space.
No one will hear you scream if you let this rare bit of Alien lore slip away into the cosmos. Order today!
About the Comic:
An all new Alien with an all new Alien!
En route back to Earth, the crew of the starship Snark intercepts an alien transmission. Their investigation leads them to a desolate planetoid, a crashed alien spacecraft, and a pyramidic structure of unknown origin. Then the terror begins . . .
Written by Cristiano Seixas, with art by Guilherme Balbi, and colors by Candice Han.
Dark Horse Direct Variant cover art by Carlos D’Anda.
* Adapted from the original 1976 screenplay by Dan O'Bannon (author of Moebius’s The Long Tomorrow, cowriter of Total Recall, writer/director of The Return of the Living Dead).
- Alien: The Original Screenplay #1 Exclusive Variant Comic
- FREE - Exclusive Variant Cover Art 11" x 17" Fine Art Lithograph Print
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
- Exclusive Artwork by Carlos D’Anda
- Limited Edition of 250
- Now Shipping While Supplies Last! *All Sales Final*
- Lithograph Fine Art Print, Hand Numbered, 11" x 17"
- Product Packaging Size: 18” H (457.2 mm) 13” W (330.2 mm) Rigid Mailer
- Product + Packaging Dimensional Weight: 1 lbs
- Comic will be bagged and boarded, shipped flat with print