From New York Times bestselling and Eisner award-winning Black Hammer creator Jeff Lemire comes this ambitious and haunting graphic novel about family, mourning, and reality.
A lonely building inspector still grieving the loss of his puzzle-loving daughter receives a mysterious phone call one night from a girl claiming it’s her and that she’s trapped in the middle of a labyrinth. Convinced that this child is contacting him from beyond this world, he uses an unfinished maze from one of her journals and a map of the city to trace an intricate path through a different plane of reality on an intense and melancholy adventure to bring his daughter back home.
This deluxe, limited, and oversized hardcover edition collects issues #1-5 of the bestselling Mazebook series along with a printed art tip-in signed by Jeff Lemire, a cloth cover with embroidery, foil stamping, a color ribbon and gilding, and featuring a sketchbook section with pinups by Andrea Sorrentino, Dustin Nguyen, Dean Ormston, Matt Kindt, and Gabriel Hernández Walta. Elegantly designed by award-winning designer and creative director Tom Muller.
- Mazebook HC (Dark Horse Direct Exclusive)
- Signed tip-in by Jeff Lemire
- Forest Stewardship Council-certified paper
- Embroidery on the front and back cover
- Cloth-wrapped book
- Foil stamp on the front cover & spine
- Red satin-finish ribbon marker
- Metallic red foil gilding on the book block
- Creator-signed tip-in, bound into the book
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
- Edition Size: 1000
- Expected to Ship to Customers: June - July 2022*
- Writer: Jeff Lemire
- Artist: Jeff Lemire
- Tip-In Art: Jeff Lemire
- Embroidered Cover Art: Tom Muller
- Ordering Limitations: 2 Per Customer
- Product Packaging Size: 8” (203.2mm) x 12.1875” (309.6mm) x 0.95” (24.13mm)
- Product + Packaging Dimensional Weight: 4.36lbs
*Ship dates are approximate and subject to change. See here for more details.
*Size and weight are approximate values and are subject to change.
*Item shown is a prototype; final product may differ slightly in appearance.