"The Nameless King was once a dragon-slaying god of war, before he sacrificed
everything to ally himself with the ancient dragons." — Soul of the Nameless
King, Dark Souls™ III
Dark Horse Direct and First 4 Figures are proud to present their latest resin collectible, Nameless King. This is the first statue to release in our Dark Souls™ III lineup.
The statue is inspired by the iconic cutscene in the game where the King of the
Storm uses his Dragonslayer Swordspear to slay his Stormdrake mount and absorb
its remaining life force to become the Nameless King. This occurs just before the
second phase of the boss battle.
The statue's storm-like presence is further enhanced through the impeccable
sculptural details and overall color palette. The base is designed to represent the
ruins and pathways of Archdragon Peak, which is where the Nameless King can be
summoned by ringing the bell at the Great Belfry.
As an added bonus, pre-orders placed by May 17th, 2022, will receive $75 off their pre-order!
This statue, including the base, stands at 27.7", 31.4" wide, and 38.5" long! Don't miss your chance to add this amazing statue to your collection today!
- Dark Souls™ III – Nameless King resin painted statue
- Highly detailed base inspired by the Dark Souls™ III art style
- Slain Stormdrake
- Limited edition numbering & Authentication Card
ADDITIONAL DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
- Expected to Ship to Customers: Q2 2023*
- Materials: Resin
- Product Packaging Size*:
- Carton 1 (Base) - 30.59"(776.986mm) x 14.45"(367.03mm) x 25.87"(657.098)
- Carton 2 (Body) - 27.84"(707.136mm) x 15.24"(387.096mm) x 29.41"(747.014mm)
- Carton 3 (Accessories) - 38.86"(987.044mm) x 9.33"(236.982mm) x 27.44"(696.976mm)
- Product + Packaging Dimensional Weight*: 126 lbs